See the plans and vision board for the Moody master bathroom remodel.
Welcome to week one of the One Room Challenge (ORC) for Spring 2019!
This is when several designers and bloggers challenge themselves to makeover one room in six weeks. This year is my fourth time participating. This time we are remodeling our master bathroom. In years past I have done:
- A Small Workout Room Refresh (previous home)
- Industrial Farmhouse Kitchen Nook
- Industrial Home Gym Remodel
For this remodel I used the Master Bathroom Design and Decorating Worksheet from The Confident Designer ebook to help me with remodeling this space. This worksheet is very helpful for planning out the remodel. If you would like to also use this same worksheet plus get a sneak peek into The Confident Designer complete the form below.
Let me show you where we are starting with the master bathroom remodel.
Here are the before pics. As you can see lots of white…white walls, white tile, white shutters, etc. Also there are shiny gold fixtures and hardware. Time for an update.
This is the water closet that is shared by the toilet and shower. Do you see my lovely robe hook? 😆And more gold. It was difficult to get a pic of the entire shower in the small space. This is the entrance to the bathroom. We plan to make the entrance smaller and add a double sliding barn door. Here is the vision board!
*Source list and photo credits listed below.
*This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Wish List and Plan for the Moody Master Bathroom Remodel
Since this is a remodel there will be a complete demo with rewiring electrical, reconfiguring plumbing, installing drywall and finishing with the standard bathroom elements, and cosmetics.
This is what is on the list:
- Two new vanities
- New mirrors
- New toilet
- New bathtub
- Floor tile
- Shower tile – three different tiles (overall, accent, floor)
- Shower niches
- Shower door
- Faucets – shower, bathtub, vanities (2)
- Towel/robe hooks
- Area rugs – two for the vanities, one for the shower and one for the bathtub
- Wall art
- Window treatments
- Decorating accessories
Source List and Photo credits:
- Shower tile – overall – Artisan Frost Porcelain Tile, accent – Ornato Aged Dark Ceramic Tile, floor – Metallic Penny Porcelain Mosiac
- Delta shower faucet
- Floor tile – Lumber Gray Wood Plank Porcelain Tile
- Behr Midnight Blue paint
- Brushed nickle vanity light
- Free standing bathtub
- Free Standing Tub Faucet
- White Vanities
- Kohler single handle bathroom faucet
- Blush accessories
Stay tuned next week with more updates.